Saturday, January 9, 2016

Winter Wonderland layout

This page was made for a couple of challenges: to use stickers on a layout @ Turtle Soup, to use the cut files provided by Paper Issues (Facebook challenge) and the Freaky Fast Friday Formula at The ScrapRoom blog.

 
The larger snowflakes and the winter wonderland title are cut files provided free from Paper Issues.  They are in Silhouette format, but I was able to convert them to .svg format and cut them with my Cricut Explore.  (Amazing what great tutorials you can find on the web!)  The smaller snowflakes and the two labels on the left side are stickers.  The photo is of my son and my two oldest grandchildren on our trip to Gatlinburg last month.  I bought a set of Art Glitter with the glue and fine-tip applicator several months and I have to say that I've used glitter much more since then.  Their glue and applicator tip make it so much easier to apply fine lines and dots of glitter!  And if you like cut files, check out the ones available @ Paper Issues!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very festive page and outstanding job with the Freaky fast Formula. Thank you for sharing with The ScrapRoom!

Rochelle Spears said...

Fantastic job on the Freak Fast Formula!!! I love it! :) Thanks for sharing! ~ Rochelle