Sunday, April 2, 2017

Somebunny loves you

I've had fun creating cards this month with the Simon Says Stamp card kit (my first one from them).  For this card, I used the Easter egg stencil with Nuvo embossing paste and the bunny and sentiments stamps from the card kit. 

I didn't do the greatest job with the embossing paste, but it really is shimmery and pretty in real life. 
This is for the "anything goes" April challenge at heARTful Stamping and the challenge to use animals on your project at Crafting When we Can.

3 comments:

Patti Krauss said...

Hi Brenda - I think your card is adorable! I love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Jo said...

Great take on the theme, the image is great!
Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can :)

Chris said...

I think the embossing paste turned out great - I never get an exact coverage and my story is "it's supposed to look like that!". tee hee. Super cute card though and I wanted to thank you for playing along with my heARTful stamping challenge during April!