Saturday, August 19, 2017

Muse Christmas Visions - card #3

Back with another card for the Muse Christmas Visions challenge this month.  Here is the inspiration card from Cornelia

I have to admit that this one was a real challenge for me.  I liked the striped edge and the little hanging ornaments, but just couldn't figure out how to incorporate a deer image onto my card.  Finally, I decided to search through my Cricut images and found a cute print & cut image....it even had little ornaments hanging from the deer antlers!  So that's what I used, and then stamped the sentiment on the little banner at the bottom.  I added some Wink of Stella to the collar and ornaments and some little sequin stickers to the collar for some sparkle.



1 comment:

Ardyth said...

That deer cut is sweet - well done with those tiny ornaments! Love how you've put it on a plaid background - it gives a warm, classic feel to this festive card! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!