Friday, August 25, 2017

PaperTrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire

This weekend is Papertrey Ink's annual Stamp-a-faire, with challenges and tutorials all weekend. (Link is to the blog where the challenges will be posted.)  I only have a few of their stamp sets, but plan on joining in the challenges as much as I can.  This is the warm-up challenge, where you were given various inspiration pieces to choose from.  This is the inspiration piece I chose:

1 inspiration

I love the colors and the slight overlapping elements.   Here's my card based on this piece, using an older stamp set "Text Boxed" and also the Tiny Tags die set.


There are some tiny sequin stickers in the centers of the flowers.  I didn't add a sentiment to this one; will just wait and add it to the inside later.



3 comments:

Birgit said...

Oooh, this is so pretty! I just love these colors together. I may have to make a second card using this color palette. Yours is so inspiring!

Unknown said...

I love your interpretation!! So creative!!

Jill S said...

This is REALLY pretty.