Sunday, May 27, 2018

Jingle Belles "Tie a ribbon" challenge

The current challenge @ Jingle Belles is to add ribbon, twine, lace, etc. to your card.  For my card, I used some narrow gold ribbon for a little ornament bow:


The ornament stamp is from Dare2Be Artzy.  I used my Misti to stamp the ornament in red, and the ornament top in gold, then stamped again in Versamark.  The ornament was embossed with red embossing powder and the ornament top with gold.  The holly leaves are from My Sentiments Exactly, colored with Copic markers.  The scallop rectangle die is from Catherine Pooler and I added some tiny red gem stickers around the edges.

I hope you get a chance to check out the Jingle Belles challenge - only 7 more months til Christmas!



2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love that fantastic texty ornament ... and the bow on top is the perfect touch ... so very glad you helped us *tie one on* at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

such a beautiful design and a clever use of the MISTI to vary the inks on the cool stamp! awesome addition to our ribbon gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥