Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Paper Shelter - Challenge #345

I was introduced to The Paper Shelter digi stamps from the classes I'm taking over at Kit & Clowder. They have a wide variety of digital stamps, and many of them come with matching digi papers that can be used for backgrounds.

This is the first time I've joined in one of their challenges.  This week's challenge was to use digital images or stamps on your project.   Here's my Halloween card for the challenge:


I used the digital stamp Les Petits Monstres from the Paper Shelter, colored with Copic markers and then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut.  (Yay, for no fussy cutting!)   I added a diecut background and frame and a glittery bat button to finish off the card.  There is a little bit of  clear Wink of Stella on the eyes and claws, but it doesn't show up well in the photo.  Aren't those monsters cute?  I hope you get a chance to check out all the digital stamps at The Paper Shelter!


No comments: