Monday, September 17, 2018

Harvest of Blessing - MFT Stamp contest

One more card for the My Favorite Things card design contest, this time in the coloring category.


All the images are from the MFT "Harvest Mouse" set, colored with Copic markers.  I used the MFT Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set for the white piece and inked around the edges lightly.  The card base is kraft cardstock, and I stamped it with kraft ink, using the small pumpkin and leaves from the same stamp set, then added a few ink splatters.  This stamp set was on my wishlist for awhile, and I finally caved and ordered it.  The images are just so cute!




2 comments:

Torico said...

So simple yet cute card. Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

Amy Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!