Sunday, October 14, 2018

My perfect day card!

This would be my idea of a perfect day - a stack of books to read and maybe a catnap, LOL!  I bought a few stamp sets over the last couple of months, and they've been sitting on my desk waiting to be used.


The background stamp is from My Favorite Things, the images are from Mama Elephant, and the sentiment is from an older A.Jillian Vance set.  I have a couple of family members who like books as much as I do, so this will probably go to one of them, along with a bookstore gift card.  

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
My Time to Craft (use kraft cardstock)
Colour Crazy Challenges (anything goes but must have coloring)
Daring Cardmakers (show pets on your card)



6 comments:

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a cute little card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Tammy L said...

Oh my gosh this is a cute image! Great card, great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Crazy this week and hope to see you again soon!
Tammy DT

Angelnorth said...

Adorable image and who could resist delving in to a stack of books like that? Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

Dawn Frost said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenge good luck, Dawn guest DT.

MagsB said...

What a great card, I love that image! A stack of new books to read is also my idea of a perfect day! Sadly, housework always gets in the way!! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x