Friday, November 9, 2018

25 Days of Christmas - Day #6

I've just discovered a new Christmas challenge going on at Tracey McNeeley's "In My Creative Opinion" blog:  the 25 Days of Christmas tags.  Lots of prizes and inspiration going on there, so check it out if you get a chance!

Starting out with Day 6 of the challenge, and hopefully will have time to get to all 25 days.  For Day 6, I was inspired by this tag from Debbie Marcinkiewicz of Paper Sweeties:

I loved the black background with the white lettering and the holly and the black checked ribbon.  For my tag, I used Cricut diecuts for the words and the holly.  The words were cut from white vinyl, just for the shine.


I think this tag might go on a shelf with other items as part of a Christmas display. 

4 comments:

cm said...

A beautiful, dramatic tag...the dark background really makes your holly pop! So thrilled you joined the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery! Looking forward to what you'll be sharing next!
~carol

Beverly S. said...

The holly looks so pretty on the black background. :)

Susan Renshaw said...

It will be a great part of your Christmas display!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Karen said...

Love the bright holly on the black tag, and the pretty bow and bell!