Thursday, November 15, 2018

Day #15 - 25 Days of Christmas Tags

It's Day #15 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge.  I was inspired by these tags by Vicki Dutcher, specifically the middle one with the candle die cut image.


I didn't have any dies that were similar to the candle die Vicki used, so I found a Cricut cut that had open images of Christmas candles and sliced it out of a tag image.



I made a red and a green tag, backing both cut-out tags with gold metallic paper from Tim Holtz and then mounting the tag on black cardstock.  I love the shine of the gold with the traditional red and green.





2 comments:

cm said...

A gorgeous translation of Vicki's tag, infused with your special touch! The candles are beautiful and oh, how I love gold paired with traditional red/green! Thank you for sharing your festive delights in the 25 Days gallery!
~carol

Susan Renshaw said...

These are lovely tags! Great idea to let the gold shine through!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!