Tuesday, January 22, 2019

AAA cards - challenge #132

The new challenge at AAA cards is to make a clean & simple card, keeping your design to 1/3 or less of the card front.

I used my Cricut to make the diecut card front, attached to a yellow cardstock base, and then stamped the sentiment below, so everything was on the bottom third of the card.


There is a strip of patterned paper backing the die cut "you" and three little gold sticker dots for a touch of sparkle.  The patterned paper is pretty bold, so you don't really notice that 2/3 of the card is blank, lol!  The stamp sentiment is from Cas-ual Fridays, but there are lots of stamp sets that would work with the "you" die cut.  





5 comments:

maria f. said...

Love those stripes pepping up your great CAS design.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card! I am adding this to my list of projects to try on my new Cricut! I thought it was a clever take on the challenge at AAA!

Betty J said...

Your card is very eye catching. I love how you added the colored stripes under your sentiment!

Jane said...

Amazingly eye catching, those vibrant stripes just jump out at you from our gallery. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you in our gallery again soon.

Cheryl said...

Great CAS card, Brenda. Those stripes really make your sentiment pop! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.