Sunday, January 20, 2019

Stick It Down - January single page sketch

Here is the January single page sketch from Stick It Down

January Single Page Sketch

I'm trying to use up some older Christmas papers, so this sketch was perfect for this patchwork paper from Tim Holtz, and a photo of my daughter and son-in-law and their family.


I try to get family photos each Christmas, but don't always succeed, especially when you're trying to get kids to be still for a photo, lol!  This year we were lucky.  :)





8 comments:

Keighley Brennan said...

Fab take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

Keighley-DT For SID

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Such a beautiful family photo, fabulous take on the sketch and great paper mix! Yhanks for joining us at SID

Bethany.Roisland said...

I'm glad you got lucky this year and got a cute family photo! I love what you did with the sketch too! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down this month!

Colleen said...

What a great page to document, love the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Colleen--DT for SID
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wasn't this a fun sketch to use up paper scraps? I will definitely be using this layout again and again. Congrats on getting such a beautiful family photos...you're right, it can be tricky...but you did it! Thanks for joining our challenge.

Stacy B, DT single page layout team, SID

Sam said...

What a lovely layout! Thanks for scrapping along. Sam, Single Page DT

Melissakay143 said...

What a great family photo and a stunning layout to go with it! I love how you kept the squares squares.. the patterns are subtle and sweet to let the photo do the speaking! I adore it and I know you children will as well! ~Melissakay DT

Unknown said...

Great layout, love this festive layout. The one thing I love most about Christmas is getting family together for photos. Thanks Terri xx SID DT