Sunday, February 24, 2019

Lasting Memories challenge - black & white & pink

Lasting Memories is running some color combination challenges this month.  I've only had time to play along with one so far - black, white, and pink.   Here's my page, using some a photo of my niece was 2002.  Hard to believe this cute little girl is now a college sophomore - yikes!


I've had the black & white flowered paper for years.  There are cutout openings in some of the flowers, so I backed it with pink cardstock and then adhered it all to a black cardstock base.  I added some pink embellishments, buttons, and pink alpha stickers for the title.  It's a pretty simple page, so it still lets that cute photo shine.  :)



4 comments:

Deanna said...

So cute, Brenda! I love the floral cutout with some pink behind! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

Such a sweet layout! Love that paper backed with the pink. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

Lauren said...

This is adorable! These colors compliment that sweet photo so well! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Christine Kiehl said...

Such a darling layout and photo!