Sunday, March 17, 2019

AAA Cards - Challenge #136

Challenge #136 is up at AAA Cards:  use one image and as always, keep it clean & simple.
For my card, I used the Altenew Ditsy Print stamp.   I was going to make this a one-layer card, but had a little mishap with some ink smudges on my fingers, so I ended up cutting around the stamped image and adhering it to the card front.


I hope it's time to send out Spring greetings cards, but with the temps and snow in our area this weekend, I'm not too sure Winter is ready to give up!








3 comments:

Jane said...

Such a very pretty spray of Spring blooms, fabulous card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope you'll come back and join in with future challenges.

ÅsaJ said...

Lovely spring card! So cute! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

What a lovely floral card! I really love bright pink flowers and the green frame. Thank you so much for playing at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
Click through to know today how to make a No Stamps Card.