Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Guest Elf @ Christmas Kickstart Challenge blog!

It's time for a new challenge at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge blog.  I'm thrilled to be the Guest Elf for this challenge!  Thanks, Jo, for giving me a chance to create with you!

This is challenge #6 and it's all about Hooves that Move.  We want to see your cards with hooved animals - camels, reindeer, horses, llamas, etc.

For my card, I used an old Stampin' Up stamp featuring a snowy ride in a horse-drawn carriage.


The scene was colored with Copic markers and then I added some Stickles to the trees and the snow.  The frame was cut with my Cricut and then everything was mounted on some white and silver paper.

I hope you can join us over at Christmas Kickstart Challenge!





3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful scene lovely colouring and a great design. super card.

ionabunny said...

Love that horse drawn sleigh and congrats on your elfdom. Hugz

Dotty Jo said...

Never thought of camels, Brenda, your knowledge of animals with hooves exceeds mine! Thanks so much for being a fab elf and for creating such a lovely inspiration card. Hugs, Jo x