Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Library Challenge #31 - Chocolate




The current Library Challenge is to be inspired by this book:


Image result for chocolat book

I haven't read this book, but I can certainly relate to the title - as chocolate is one of my favorite things!   With that as inspiration, I used some CTMH stamps that fit this theme perfectly.


I did some masking and stamped the cake, candy and cookie images in various shades of brown.  After all, there is milk chocolate and dark chocolate, right?  I think this will be a nice card to go with a little chocolate gift when somebody needs a little encouragement.  



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Brenda. I love how you've grouped the images, Jo x

Marina said...

You've put those yummy things together beautifully - such a great design and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining The Library.