Friday, May 10, 2019

Stamp and scrapbook

The May challenges at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenges are focusing on stamps.  The first challenge is to use alphabet stamps on a page.

I haven't used alphabet stamps for a few years,  but I got out a really old set for the title on this page.


I also used some baseball themed stamps on the left side of this page.  This page also works for the Stamp of Approval challenge at Paper Issues this month.  I bought a mega Misti a couple of months ago when Gina K had a special offer, and it really makes it much easier to stamp on a scrapbook page and line up alphabet stamps.  One reason I stopped using alphabet stamps years ago was because they were hard to line up correctly.  Now with the Misti taking care of that, I might have to start using alphabet stamps again!



2 comments:

Deanna said...

What a great photo and love your stamped title! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Natalie Dill said...

So glad to hear you want to stamp more! I love using my stamping platform. Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!