Saturday, June 15, 2019

Jingle Belles Jolly Old St. Nick challenge

The current challenge at Jingle Belles is all about Jolly Old St. Nick.   I used one of my favorite Santa stamp sets from My Favorite Things for this card.


The background was made with an Alexandra Renke embossing folder. After I dry embossed it, I lightly ran an embossing pad over the raised edges and then sprinkled Nuvo embossing glitter and heat embossed.  It added just a little bit of sparkle to the background.  I stamped a candy cane stripe from a Winnie & Walter set, then die cut the image with a rick rack die from My Favorite Things.  The stamped images were colored with Copics and then I added some stickles for a little sparkle.

We're almost halfway through the year.  Happy that I'm getting a head start on my Christmas cards!



2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, love this... such a fun and appealing mix of images, i love the way you've made them into a little scene! so happy you could help us celebrate santa and his north pole friends at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

One of my favorite Santa's ... love the candy cane stripe along the bottom ... so glad you joined us for our Santa Celebration at Jingle Belles.