Thursday, June 13, 2019

Less Is More #397 - color challenge

  The new challenge at Less Is More is a color challenge:

These aren't colors I would normally think about combining, but they really make a pretty trio of colors.  I used some button stamps from PaperTrey Ink and a sentiment from Paper Smooches for my card.


The inks are from GinaK - Plum Punch and Ocean Mist.  That plum color is so pretty!  I added embroidery floss to the button centers and then mounted them with thin foam tape for a little dimension.  I'm going to have to use this color scheme more often!



3 comments:

Lynne said...

Super CAS card.
Lynne x

Izzy Scrap said...

Gorgeously CAS ! A lovely take on our colour challenge with these beautiful buttons. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love those buttons, and I love the way you used them is this wonderful CAS design. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More!