Thursday, July 25, 2019

Bugaboo Christmas in July challenge - Day 1

Playing catch-up with the Bugaboo Christmas in July challenges.  This one goes back to Day 1, where you're asked to base your card on one of these movies.


I used Bugaboo's "Believe" digi stamp on my card.  Although this also fits the theme of Miracle on 34th Street, I'm going with Santa Clause, since Tim Allen as Santa did love his milk and cookies, LOL!


The image was colored with Copic markers, then I added polka dots to the letters with a white gel pen or a red glitter pen.  I added clear stickles to Santa's hat, and then stamped random snowflakes in the background (stamp from Power Poppy).  







1 comment:

Tammy Miller said...

I love your project, thank you so much for taking the time to join in our Saturday CIJ event it means so much to us to have you!