Sunday, July 14, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge #455 - your country's flag

The new challenge is up at  the Lasting Memories layout challenge blog.  To continue with the patriotic theme this month, the challenge is to use your country's flag on a page.

I had several photos from this year's 4th of July parade in our town, so I did a two-page layout.  I really should do more two-page layouts, otherwise I'll never get all our photos scrapped, LOL!


The flag and title were diecut with my Cricut.  I just used some border strips of patterned paper and did a little stamping of the stars behind the USA letters.

You have until the 27th to post your layout for any of the Lasting Memories challenge this month.  Hope you get a chance to play along!


1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wonderful 2-pager with all the red, white, and blue! Love your borders, Brenda! :)