Monday, August 12, 2019

Jingle Belles "Blue Christmas" challenge

Jingle Belles is hosting a Blue Christmas challenge, where they want to see cards that are predominantly blue. 

For my card, I used navy cardstock on a white card base.  I splattered white ink on the navy for a little snowfall, then added white glitter hills and some silver foil and glitter die cut trees.


I love the mix of glitter and foil against the navy background.  Looks nice and chilly....which sounds good about now after days of 90 plus temps!  

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that is so incredibly lovely! i often use sparkly snow, but now i want to add silver to the mix as well! so happy you could join our "blue christmas" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

love that snow-filled night sky ... so very glad you had a Blue Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.