Thursday, August 1, 2019

Merry Little Christmas Challenges - August

It's the first of August, so time for a new "anything Christmas goes" challenge at Merry Little Christmas challenge blog!

For my project this month, I made a standing frame based on a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.  You can find the tutorial here.


I just used one diecut for my standing frame because I wanted to frame a larger stamped image.  There is a small tealight at the bottom between the two frame layers.  This was a very easy project to make and I think I'll make a few more in varying heights to create a little grouping for a table display.
You could also do this to frame a favorite holiday photo - that would be a fun project!

We'd love to see your Christmas projects this month, so hope you get a chance to play along with us at Merry Little Christmas challenges!



1 comment:

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful!!! Great job! Will have to check out the tutorial!