Friday, November 15, 2019

Day 12 of the 25 Tags of Christmas


The inspiration for today's tag came from this tag by Deepti Malik for STAMPendous, today's sponsor at In My Creative Opinion:


I used a deer stamp from Catherine Pooler and snowflake stamps from Cas-ual Friday.


The deer image was embossed in copper, and I added some white paint specks and a sticker sentiment to finish off the tag.   I love the white ink  on the kraft cardstock.  I just have three more tags to be caught up and hope to have those done today!



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your version - the ribbon really caught my eye!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love the two colour sentiment label and that gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!