Monday, November 25, 2019

Day #20 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Day #20 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenges, and today's sponsor is A.Jillian Vance.  I've been a fan of their stamps for a long time and really admire Jillian's drive in starting her own business so young!

My inspiration came from these tags by Lindsey:


I love gingerbread men and think they make the cutest Christmas accents.  


I also borrowed a bit from the plaid background on one of Lindsey's tags.  The gingerbread man was colored with Copics and then white gel pen was used for the frosting lines.  This tag will be great for my daughter's gift, as she started her own cookie and cupcake business this year!



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Very cute!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

This is a great tag! Love the tag base and your cute gingie. Happy I could inspire you to create such a cute tag - thanks for joining us!