Sunday, January 12, 2020

Lasting Memories Challenge #479

Lasting Memories Challenge #479 is to use a new tool/technique/product on your page.  I chose to use Gelatos.  They aren't a new product and I've had some in my stash for over a year, but just haven't used them.  This challenge was the inspiration to try them out.


I started with kraft resist background paper from Tim Holtz, and then swiped blue and green Gelatos over the paper til most of it was covered.  Then I blended the stripes of color with brushes to get a subtle color blend and allow some of the resist print to show through.  I added a few splatters of green and blue mist to the background before adding the photos.  The title and large football were cut with my Cricut, and then I added a couple of stickers in the center.  Hopefully it won't take me so long to break out the Gelatos again, lol!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love your title with the football! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lauren said...

Super cute layout. You did a fab job with the gelatos on the background!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren