Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Library Challenge - #55

The Library Challenge blog has a great inspiration piece for their current challenge:

How to Embroider Almost Everything

I love the look of hand embroidery on crafts. The images on this book cover are just too cute.  I'm just starting to get into hand embroidery, so I might have to check out this book!


Instead of using hand embroidery on my card for the challenge, I used a stamp set from Neat & Tangled that looks like embroidery.Love the little stitched flowers in this set!  The scalloped rectangle frame die is from My Favorite Things and I used a gingham print paper to go with the country stitched theme.



3 comments:

My Paper Cat said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing at The library Callenge

Marina said...

I really did think it was embroidery at first - such a fresh and pretty look. Thanks for joining The Library.

Marina said...

This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.