Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Merry Little Christmas Challenges - Challenge #21

It's a new month and time for a new challenge at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.  With all the changes and stresses going on in the world right now, it's nice to take a little break and think of happier times ahead and look forward to the holidays.   For my project this month, I made a card with the jolliest person I could think of - Santa Claus!


The Santa stamp is from Colorado Craft Company and it is a large Santa image.  I stamped & colored the image, then used a Taylored Expressions frayed edge die to trim down the image.  I went around the edges with an embossing pen and heat embossed with gold for a little sparkle.  To finish off the card, I added some die cut evergreen branches (Creative Expressions) a Tim Holtz metal charm with a twine bow and a sentiment banner (Taylored Expressions).  

You have all month to play along with the Merry Little Christmas Challenges.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Oooh I love this Santa image! Beautiful card!