Thursday, August 6, 2020

Jingle Belles "leftovers " challenge

The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to use leftovers for your Christmas card.....leftover bits and pieces from other projects. 

I had a Christmas berry branch that I had colored & diecut for another project, but then ended up not using it, so I used that for my card, along with a white diecut backing and a leftover piece of Christmas cardstock.  The tiny green gems were leftover bits from a flourish bling that I've slowly been using up.  The sentiment is one of Taylored Expressions sentiment strips.  I stamped a couple of sets of those and backed them with either red or green cardstock, and just keep them in stock to use on Christmas projects.




1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

oh what a beautiful card, i love that you were able to combine all the bits and bobs into such a lovely design! so happy you shared your holiday leftovers with us at JINGLE BELLES!