Friday, January 1, 2021

Jingle Belles first challenge of 2021!

 Jingle Belles has posted their first challenge for 2021:   use something old and something new.  My mom and my sister gave me some great new stamps for Christmas, so I used one of those for my card.


The image and sentiment are from Taylored Expression's Seasonal Sprig stamp set, which was one of my new Christmas gifts.   The background die cut is an older one from The Greetery.  I think this card is simple but still very pretty.  

Thanks for visiting my blog and hoping you have a wonderful 2021!



2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow, this is so very lovely,the clean CAS aesthetic really shines and a great combination of Old and New items! what a beautiful way to start off the 2021 holiday card season! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun!

SmilynStef said...

I just got that gorgeous Sprig Stamp but haven't inked it up yet ... this is CAS perfection ... so glad you shared both your new & old with us at Jingle Belles.