Saturday, May 1, 2021

Time for the May challenge at Merry Little Christmas Challenges

 It's May 1st and that means it's time for a new Merry Little Christmas challenge!   This month is made a couple of simple cards - one with minimal stamping and one with no stamping.


I used a couple of the 3x4 images from Simple Stories Vintage North Pole for the focal point of these cards.  On the red card, I used a Christmas text background stamp in green for the background.  On the blue card, I used some patterned paper and a die cut white scallop background.  Sometimes I have difficulty incorporating these 3x4 cards onto my scrapbook pages, so I love using them on cards.  Plus, it's a fairly easy way to come up with cards if you don't have a lot of time or a lot of supplies available.

I hope you get a chance to join us for this month's Merry Little Christmas challenge!   Anything goes, as long as it's Christmas themed.






2 comments:

Darlene said...

Awe ... these are both just fabulous Brenda!

LOU said...

Gorgeous cards Brenda. Love your Santas.
Lou xo