Tuesday, October 12, 2021

a Cozy Christmas card

 Sharing a card I made with the Stampers Anonymous Cozy Christmas set.  I love anything vintage Christmas and this set just caught my eye as soon as it was released.  


I stamped the image with Gina K brown amalgam ink and then colored it with water and Distress Oxide inks.  The background was stenciled with Antique Linen ink and an older Tim Holtz star stencil.  I added a little bit of glass glitter to parts of the stamped image for a little sparkle.

I'm entering this card in the Christmas Crafts All Year Round October challenge (something that stars with S or T - snowman) and the Sparkles Christmas Challenge for October (flora or fauna)


3 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Brenda - LOVE the look at that holly sprig with the pine and ornaments - so classic! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, I love the vintage look of the card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. We look forward to you visiting us again. Caz. DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
*Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper