Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio Jan 2022 challenge

 For the first time, I'm taking part in one of the Pinkfresh Studio challenges. The challenge for this month was to pick a challenge from 2021 as your theme.  I went with the November 2021 challenge theme of wreaths.  I

I used two different Pinkfresh stamp sets on this card.  The wreath is from the Floral Elements stamp set, colored with Arteza metallic watercolors.  The sentiment is from the Celebrate Today stamp set.  Both these sets were part of the grab bag box I purchased from PinkFresh last month.


The card front was embossed with a swiss dot embossing folder, then the wreath and the sentiment banner were adhered with foam tape for some dimension.  The shimmer doesn't show up well in the photo, but in real life there is just a soft shine to all the florals.





No comments: