Thursday, January 27, 2022

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #462

 The current challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use border punches on a project.  I have a drawer full of border punches that I've bought over the past 15 years or so, but I tend to use the same ones all the time.  For this card, I pulled out an eyelet lace punch that I haven't used for a while.


Also used some flowers that have been in my stash for years, along with some 6x6 paper and a sentiment strip from Taylored Expressions.  It's nice to be able to shop your stash and create something!



3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

such a pretty and elegant card, i love the way you've layered the border punches and the cool half-circle element you've used to frame up he beautiful blossom! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (border!) STASH with us this fortnight!

dj said...

Great idea to layer up your punched out borders...very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us...your card is perfect for our "across the borders" challenge over at SOS!!

SmilynStef said...

love that you pulled out a neglected border punch to feature ... so pretty ... so very glad you joined our Across the Border Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.