Monday, May 23, 2022

Farmquest Challenge Blog #4

 I just found out about a new challenge blog called Farmquest Challenge Blog.  The challenges all have a rural/country/garden theme.  I thought it would be fun to play along with this week's challenge, which is poultry and wire/metal.

Here's my card, with some cute little chicks.  



The fence stamp is from PaperTrey ink.  I added some wire mesh behind the fence.  The other images are all from The Ink Blot Shop, and the cloud stencil used on the background is from My Favorite Things.  I think this will be a cute card to send someone, just to say hello.




1 comment:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Thanks so much, Brenda, for discovering FarmQuest and entering your cute friendship card! The idea of wire mesh with a fence does make sense. Don't want bigger critters getting to the chicks and hens! A terrific card! Glad you came to the farm! --Becca/FQCB