Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Jingle Belles Winter Fun challenge

 Jingle Belles' current challenge is to showcase winter fun on your project.   I used some stamps from Purple Onion for this card.


I colored the image with Copic markers, using various shades of green and blue/green for the trees.  After it was all colored, I realized the trees should have had some white spaces left for snow, so I added white gel pen lines for some snowy branches. Some crystal Stickles added alittle bit of sparkle to the trees and the snow.  It's been a few years since we had enough snow for a snowman, but it definitely is one of my favorite fun winter activities, especially if some grandkids are joining in!





1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

What fabulous coloring ... so very glad you joined us with some Winter Fun at Jingle Belles.