Friday, June 3, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #216

 Here's the current challenge at AAA Cards:


The timing was perfect for this challenge, as I received my mystery box from Jillibean Soup yesterday and there were some shaker card materials in the box.  I added a stamped sentiment and some pastel- colored sequins and came up with this butterfly shaker card.


The card already had the butterfly cut out on the front, so I just had to add the butterfly shaped shaker cover, the sequins, and a backing paper.  I used an ombre pink cardstock for the backing so there would be some color showing no matter where the sequins ended up.  A very clean and simple card from the shaker element keeps it from being too plain.  Might have to make a few more of these. :)







1 comment:

Tristan said...

Love your card Brenda. Super sweet chaker card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Tristan DT.