Thursday, January 5, 2023

An early start to Christmas cards for 2023!

 I'm playing along with a couple of Christmas challenges this week.  The challenge at Jingle Belles is to use some new crafty goodies and the challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year Round is to create a card with one of something OR with a partridge in a pear tree.


For my card, I used the Concord & 9th Picnic Plaid Turnabout stamp for the background (thanks to my sister for the Christmas gift!).  I also used a stamp from My Favorite Things for the one bear with one gift.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  I went with slightly non-traditional Christmas colors, adding some lime green and pink to the usual dark red and green.  Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

awesome colors for your plaid stamping ... so very glad you joined us for our *What Did Santa Bring You?* prompt at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh I love that you've added the lime green and hot pink to the traditional colors, what a gorgeous plaid you've made! Such an awesome use of your new goodies from Santa, so pleased you've shared this with us at Jingle Belles!

Janis Lewis said...

This card is so bright and happy! I love it. Thanks for sharing your art with us at CCARY. Happy New Year!
Janis, Design Team Member