Thursday, May 4, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #584

 Here is the current sketch for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #584

I was a little stumped at first, but when I looked at all the cards created by the Design Team, I got some inspiration.  Check out their awesome cards here!


I stamped the animals and sentiment on white cardstock strips and colored them with Copic markers, then adhered to the blue patterned card front.  (Stamps from Simon Says Stamp.)  We can always use birthday cards, and I think this one would work for any age.




2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! I love your row of party animals! Perfect for the sketch! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute! What a fun birthday card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!