Saturday, July 1, 2023

Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #66

 Here we are in July with another challenge at the Mix It Up Challenge blog!  This month is all about aperture.  We want to see your project with some type of shaped opening.

I made a shaker card for my project this month, using some nested arches dies.


I used three sizes of the arch dies for this card.  I cut a large arch from the striped paper, one size smaller from white cardstock, and one size smaller than that from gold cardstock.  These were adhered together and then acetate was adhered as the bottom layer.  I added cupcake print paper to the card front so it would show through the opening.  Foam tape was used to adhered the layered die cut piece over the card front, with sequins in between to make a shaker card.  The little cats and the sentiment were adhered over the card front.  

We'd love to see your projects, so hopefully you'll get a chance to join us at Mix It Up Challenges!



No comments: