Sunday, August 27, 2023

Less Is More - Challenge #490

 The current challenge at Less is More is #490 - use the color orange.  My first thought was Halloween/Fall, and I ended up making a Halloween mini-slimline card.


Normally I stamp images on white cardstock and color them with Copic markers, but this time I stamped on kraft cardstock and used colored pencils to color the images.  The eyes and mouths were filled in with a black dimensional glaze pen for a little bit of shine.  I love these Stampers Anonymous pumpkin images!





2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Such a fab make

Kathyk

perfectly4med said...

Super make, with great colouring and embellishments for our colour challenge. Please remember to leave plenty of empty space for the clean and simple look we like to see. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.
Neil