Sunday, December 24, 2023

AAA Card Challenge #255

 It's been a while since I played along with any challenges, but I'm joining in on AAA Cards Challenge #255 - a sketch challenge and with a "cold" theme.


Here's my card, using a really old snowflake stamp from Stampin' Up, and a sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly, along with three shades of aqua ink.


We're having pretty warm weather right now, so no cold and snow in the forecast for awhile, but we can still send out some winter wishes!









2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

What a great take on the sketch, I love the cute snowflakes - thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week and we hope to catch you soon in 2024.

Kristin Sluhan said...

This is a perfect CAS card! Love the simplicity of the stamped snowflakes and the sentiment strip is perfectly sparkly. I'm so glad you were able to play along with us at AAA Cards during the busy holiday season, hope to see more of you work!