Monday, January 1, 2024

Mix It Up Challenge #69 - Mixed Media

Hello and welcome to our first challenge of 2024 for the Mix It Up Challenge Blog!   This challenge is about using mixed media on your project - at least two different mediums must be used.

For my card, I used stamping and stenciling with ink, texture paste and stenciling and foiling on the sentiment.


I first stamped the background music note image with light sand ink.  The floral image was stenciled over top with shades of pink and green dye ink.  I added two butterflies in the top left corner, using a stencil and some texture paste and sprinkling a little clear glitter on top before the paste was die.  After that I splattered some gold liquid watercolor on the card front and added a foiled sentiment.  Several different mediums on this card, but it wasn't difficult and didn't take long to do.  

We'd love to see your mixed media project this month.  I hope you can start out 2024 on a crafty note by joining in our Mix It Up challenge!







No comments: