Friday, February 2, 2024

Color Hues Challenge #80 - Red & Pink

 The current challenge at Color Hues is to use only red and pink (plus neutrals) on your project.  Of course, that fits perfectly with a Valentine's themed card.


I used some older Papertrey Ink stamps for the jar and hearts, then added a twine bow and matted the image on some scalloped rectangles. The hearts were all colored with Copics in various shades of pink and red.  I'll admit that I don't like to eat conversation hearts, but they do make a cute card!




4 comments:

JulieP said...

I feel the urge to buy some candy hearts now. Yummy! This is just so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us in our Color Hues challenge!

Nancy said...

This is darling, and you have me craving some candy hearts right now. The twine was a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet Valentine! Love the jar of candy hearts!! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

cm said...

Such a pretty jar of candy hearts; they're making my sweet tooth tingle. Thank you for sharing this treat at Colour Hues.
~carol