Friday, April 5, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #751

 Here is the current sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:


This sketch made me think a little (ok, maybe a lot) as I tried to decide how to handle the layering.  I ended up using a HoneyBee die that cuts various sizes of rings at one time.  I arranged them on the cardfront and cut off the excess, then stamped my sentiment and added a few silver hearts.


This might look like a lot of layers, but it's actually a very flat card, as it's just the thin circle frames that are applied to the card front.  Using a black card base helped everything blend.




1 comment:

Debi said...

Simply ingenious! The way you made the 'U' look like a smiley face by inserting part of the sentiment is fabulous. A great card. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Debi TMS DT