Wednesday, May 15, 2024

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - May Color Challenge

 Here is the May color challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown:


I'll admit that this one was a challenge, but I really wanted to figure out how to use these colors on a Christmas card.  I ended up going with a snowy theme.


I diecut the snowflake frame and then stamped some snowflakes around the frame in peach and gray ink.  The snow people were stamped and colored in gray and peach and I used gray and white polka dot paper behind them.  This turned out pretty good for a non-traditional color holiday card!




4 comments:

Goga said...

You used our colors fantastically. A very nice card. Thanks for the company at 52CCT. Goga

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card. You used the colours perfectly Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Valentina B said...

Such a lovely and adorable snowmen Christmas card with non traditional colours. Very beautiful! Thank you for playing with my colours that I picked for the challenge at 52CCT. Valentina DT

*Urška* said...

Beautiful card.