Sunday, September 1, 2024

Mix It Up Challenge - Smooshing

 Heading into fall now, and time for another Mix It Up Challenge.  The challenge for the next six weeks is to use the "smooshing" technique on your project.  Here's my card for the challenge:


I started by smooshing some Crackling Campfire Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of laminated cardstock, spritzing it with water and dabbing the white cardstock onto the ink.  I used my heat gun to dry that slightly, and then repeated the process with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink.  Once the background was dry, I stamped the leaves and sentiment with a dark brown ink.  I thought about adding some dark brown ink splatters, but decided it was enough to leave it as is.

You have until October 15 to join in with this challenge.  We'd love to see your projects!

 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love this Brenda-the colors are so pretty!