Sunday, July 31, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays 4x9 challenge

This week's challenge @ CAS-ual Fridays is to make a 4x9 card.   This is fun size to work with - it's a little different yet it fits in a standard business size envelope, so it's easy to mail.   I cut some green patterned paper scraps into triangles, cut the star with my Cricut, and then added a brown cardstock trunk and some twine and a button for this Christmas tree card.  If you have a few minutes, check out the DT examples and the entries for this challenge - there are some VERY cute cards posted!

6 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is just adorable! Love the patterns and the colors are just perfect...love it!

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun Christmas card! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Marlena M. said...

Fun fun card! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas card! This has me itching to start my Christmas cards :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne Russell said...

What a fun Christmas in August inspiration! Love the wonky tree. So cute, makes me wish for snow!

Unknown said...

I love this! So inspired to get creative with my patterned paper stash (hoarded piles) now :)