Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's a two-page layout challenge!

As part of our second anniversary celebration @ Practical Scrappers, today's challenge is to do a two-page layout.  When I first started scrapping about 13 years ago, almost every layout I did was a two-pager.  Then I found myself going more and more towards single page layouts - I guess because they were easier to do for challenges and DT assignments and they were more "in style".   But I really like two-page layouts, especially for occasions when you have lots of pictures.....and I always take lots of pictures, LOL! 

I used Echo Park's "Splash" collection for this layout of my DGD swimming in my parents' pool this summer.  She's only two, but she's doing a great job swimming and splashing in the pool!


We'd love to see your two page layouts, so please link them up to the Practical Scrappers blog!

No comments: