Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's time for "Two's Bingo" @ Practical Scrappers!

Today, the anniversary challenge @ Practical Scrappers is a bingo game!  There's a bingo card posted on the Practical Scrappers blog, and the challenge was to pick a line from the card and make a layout that includes two of each item in that line.

I chose a diagonal line, so my items were two pp's, two ribbons, and two stamps.   Here's my page, showing my DGD with her goldfish that her grandpa won for her at our county fair.  (I'm sure her parents appreciated that, LOL!)  I used a green grid pp, along with a pink,green & orange striped pp; green stitched and pink checked ribbons, and a doodle stamp under the fish along with a distressed grid background stamped in pink on the green pp. 
Hope you stop by the Practical Scrappers blog to take part in our bingo game and the other anniversary events!

No comments: